Freitag, 14. April 2017

Who would you be? & myself in my own clan

would you like to be an already existing cat or do you know what you woule like to be like?

I for myself would like to be a healer but there is a lot of responsibility.
I would be so scared to kill a cat by mistake
so I guess I should be a warrior eventhough I think I would be a bad fighter but a pretty good hunter!
My name is Morningwind
I would be a cream/brown cat. My fur looks like seal point at the first glance but if you take a closer look you will notice a spot here and there and semi long hair
And I would really love to have an apprentice!
 in dark brown,light brown, cream and black

And be a member of flower clan
we mostly hunt rabbits ans squirrels
therefore we have to be skilled and fast runners 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen